Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: The story so far.

Written by Chris at 05 Apr 2006 06:55:45:

As an answer to: Re: The story so far. written by Chris at 01 Apr 2006 15:24:41:

I think I found something that works for me. First, I pull my foreskin back as though I were cleaning, until the hourglass effect happens. I then place my two index fingers either on the hour glass or near the ridge of the glans. I then roll the skin forward over the fingers, with my fingertips facing outward in each direction, like a pair of hooks. From there I can stretch the Phimotic ring, I THINK safely. It doesnt seem uncomfortable like the other methods.

The problem, as it were, was that I couldn't find the ring itself. When I pulled back my foreskin, the Phimotic ring stuck to the glans whenever the rest of the skin rolled forward. This left the tip of the glans partially exposed. However, if I do the above mentioned process and bring the ring forward, the phimotic ring will return to the front giving the penis that extra milimeter of foreskin near the end (The old, puckered lips look that occured before I started stretching).

>Thing is, I am not sure I completely understand the "two finger" aproach. Wheneveer I put the two fingers in, The foreskin kind of rolls off. Perhaps I am not doing it correctly. I really, above all else, wish there were some diagrams or pictures along with the instructions (or even a short Mpeg), so that I know exactly what to do.
>>Hello both, and thanks for a nice story Chris,
>>- I particularly appreciate that you were never so thankful to internet. Yes some doctors are incredibly stuck in their ways on phimosis ... (I always say, a phimotic brain is harder to cure ...)
>>Sorry no idea of doctors in your area, but suggest you go to a dermatologist if you have the need to see another doctor.
>>OK, so, have you both seen the summary of stretching methods on www.male-initiation.net/stretching.html
>>hummm ... the two fingers method should work fine, can you try again please: insert two little fingers hold them parrallel and pull in opposite directions, you should be able to feel the constricting tight contour of skin, ... once youve found it, then you can stretch it directly. I cant really understand where any problem could be.
>>I guess you could try with other methods, the vibrator or with any mechanical device, but really there is nothing better than the two fingers - so I ask again, can you feel the tight contour of this phimotic ring?
>>Whatever - you are half way to success, and it wont be hard to complete the process ... there is sure to be an easy method ... tell us when you find it!
>>good luck
>>Robin

Answers: