Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

update + details.. need help please

Written by Nero (again) at 06 Apr 2006 03:25:46:

As an answer to: Phimosis? please help.. written by Nero at 04 Apr 2006 05:19:26:

Note: the main problem is summarized in "Problem 3" if you do not wish the read the whole story. Many thanks for taking your time.

Ok here is the whole story. First of all, i'm 16 uncircumsized. I was never aware the foreskin is supposed to be able to retract over the head of the penis.
Problem 1: I can only get it partially over the head of the penis while flaccid and havnt tried erect
Life is good - no problems masturbating or urinating or even spending time with my girlfriend. My girlfriend and i actually do this thing where we like rub our bodies against eachother through my clothing so obviously this made me erect. the foreksin always stayed over the head of my penis then too.
Problem 2: one time we were rubbing against eachother and i felt a pain. I later discovered the skin had been retracted half way over the head of the penis, back towards the shaft, exposing my very sensitive head. I tried pulling it forward but the skin just pulled back, leaving part of it exposed.
I basically slept on it and my penis went back to normal but it happened a couple times again.
one of those times the foreskin was pulled ALL the way back past the head of the penis towards the shaft. I panicked and went to the hospital not knowing wtf was going on. After a very painful doing-whatever-they-did to my penis, it was back to normal. They said it was Phimosis and told me to "pull the foreskin back over the head of the penis after cleaning and urination."
I had no idea what they were talking about so i did research, coming here.
Problem 3: The same problem continues - when i'm with my girlfriend, any sort of rubbing against my pants causes the foreskin to be pulled back towards the shaft. Everytime i try to pull it back over the head, it retracts on its own - exposing the head of my penis (which hurts when my pants touch it because of its sensitivity).

Answers: