Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: The story so far.

Written by Robin at 06 Apr 2006 18:29:58:

As an answer to: Re: The story so far. written by Chris at 05 Apr 2006 06:55:45:

Hi Chris,

Im very glad that you are now answering your own letters ... sort of makes me unemployed, but dont worry about that ... just keep answering your own questions!! I will try and remember this method of rolling the skin forward over the two fingers ... your foreskin was probably still a little too tight for normal use of the two finger method, so your method of rolling the skin over the fingers, might be helpful and speed up the process for a number of other men.

So we hope you will soon start getting over the plateau you talked about. I hope you keep in touch with your progress.

and good luck as always
Robin

>I think I found something that works for me. First, I pull my foreskin back as though I were cleaning, until the hourglass effect happens. I then place my two index fingers either on the hour glass or near the ridge of the glans. I then roll the skin forward over the fingers, with my fingertips facing outward in each direction, like a pair of hooks. From there I can stretch the Phimotic ring, I THINK safely. It doesnt seem uncomfortable like the other methods.
>The problem, as it were, was that I couldn't find the ring itself. When I pulled back my foreskin, the Phimotic ring stuck to the glans whenever the rest of the skin rolled forward. This left the tip of the glans partially exposed. However, if I do the above mentioned process and bring the ring forward, the phimotic ring will return to the front giving the penis that extra milimeter of foreskin near the end (The old, puckered lips look that occured before I started stretching).

Answers: