Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: My Phimosis - please help!!

Written by Robin at 06 Apr 2006 19:00:16:

As an answer to: My Phimosis - please help!! written by SB at 31 Mar 2006 19:04:38:

Hi SB,

I have seen the pictures. Are these from you? I presume so - (can I use them and publish maybe one at some time - anon.?) (I have copied them if you want to take them down now).

It seems to me you have a complicated mixture of conditions - and actually Im pretty sure that the frenulum breve is the biggest problem. I have seen pictures, where the pouting nozzle at the end of the foreskin points straight ahead, but yours is facing downards, it would figure that this is caused by the frenulum which is maybe attached very tight and so pulls it down.

Also these comments about pain without a condom make me suspect frenulum breve.

To make an accurate diagnosis is tricky with your condition. Can you retract at all when flaccid? Can you pull the nozzle and stretch it open when flaccid - what can you see?

If you can do this, then I advise to do both and send me more pictures.

I am pretty sure you will need a doctor, a surgeon or an Urologist ... I am only online once a week, but feel it would be better to wait for another week, and ask me again. ... youve been waiting 35 yrs... but if you want, then go straight to a doctor.

I discovered my condition when I was 43 after a life full of wonderful relationships which were always partially inhibited by this crazy anatomical condition ... I was going crazy I always thought there was something wrong with me mentally, and then there it was, a life of avoiding a painful physical condition ... all my sexual behaviour had adapted to fit in with what it was possible for me to do with this stupid condition. --- All because no-one had checked me as a kid!! when you go to the docs and tell them then they know how to cure it, and have to treat it all the time, but still no-one thinks of checking kids before puberty even starts ...

So, I believe your problem is mainly the frenulum breve ... but find it hard to say exactly, so please give more info ...

take care ... worry a little if you need to, but there is a simple solution which will just take a couple of months ... let us rather be simply amazed that in these modern days of sexual education etc. that such common conditions are ignored.

cheers
Robin

>Hi there,
>I have a condition which I believe is phimosis. Please see the pics:
>https://www.geocities.com/koalaboy1997/phimosis.html
>I am 35 and have only recently realised that this may be a problem. I have not seen my glan as it's never exposed even when I am fully erect. I have been masturbating regularly since I was about 13. I feel pain if I want to retract the foreskin by pulling it back. I do not have problem having sex when I have condom on. However, it could feel painful when I do not wear a condom.
>I have read your website but am not sure whether this is primary or secondary phimosis or frenulum breve? I still do not understand how to identify whether there is a phimotic ring.
>Please give some advice as I am worried about it.
>Many thanks for your help in advance

Answers: