Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: update + details.. need help please

Written by Nero at 07 Apr 2006 08:07:34:

As an answer to: Re: update + details.. need help please written by Robin at 06 Apr 2006 19:29:42:

Thanks again for taking the time to read my problem.

When i went to the hospital - yes i believe that was paraphimosis. The glans were swelling and the foreskin was stuck behind it. And the advise they gave me didnt make much sense to me. The nurse gave me an attitude and told me "ALWAYS pull the foreskin back over the head" almost as if she thinks i just forgot one time and left it there to swell. Anyways, that's in the past - i'm glad i have the itnernet to fall back on.

Hopefully the stretching will work to help the foreksin get back over the glans after it gets stuck back there.
About the stretching: 5. As soon as the foreskin opening is wide enough - introduce two fingers into the opening of the foreskin and pull the foreskin gently outwards --- should the foreskin be pulled outward so when my fingers go in, it is above the glans?

About "healing" paraphimosis: reading the article, it says to squeeze the glans. But when i touch them - it hurts, a lot. Any suggestion? or just toughen it out until they desensitize.

"a simple question, when the foreskin is ratracted (even in the flaccid state) do you have a tight bit of skin under the glans which pulls the glans downwards?" I'm not quite sure what you mean by "tight bit of skin" and "glans downwards."

Another question: Since i got paraphimos before, i know the foreskin can go back over the glans. BUT, when i try to retract it myself - i feel tension and i let go. I'm too afraid of getting it stuck back there again. Now here's the confusing part: When i'm with my girlfriend and i get an erection and do the slightest bit of rubbing, the foreskin retracts halfway over the glans. I even went to the bathroom to try to pull it back but it just retracted back to where it was on its own (halfway over the glans). It wasnt behing the glans but it didnt cover it either - and since it's still sensitive, i had it out there (which hurt in my pants). Then, as time (hours) passes, the foreskin naturally covers the glans (i find myself fully covered after sleep). Any reason why this might happen?

Once again, thanks . . .

p.s. do you have a donation page?

Answers: