Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: After partial circ op

Written by Robin at 13 Apr 2006 19:52:27:

As an answer to: Re: After partial circ op written by STEVE at 07 Apr 2006 11:27:34:

Hi Steve,

theres someone called Steve who is 16 and just had a partial circ who has invaded my email box recently ... hummm - you certainly make yourself noticable :-)

sorry I can only answer once a week, but lifes practicalities leave me no option, and as you can see I run this board alone ...

Really Steve you need two weeks after the operation to settle down and get the bandages off and just to see what the doctor has done etc. There is a very small possibility that the doctor has done something stupid, but lets try not to worry about that until you can see and feel the difference ... I reckon you have another week to go and next week I think you will be feeling happier.

Doing exams with a sore penis isnt going to be much fun at all ... even without a sore penis its bad enough ... and I imagine walking round like a cowboy (broad legs, with sore penis instead of horse) is uncomfy - hope your school friends arent taking the piss - at least your parents know about the operation, and might be a bit sympathetic.

Usually after a partial circ. there arent as many starting problems as you are having ... thats just bad luck.

Please write me a letter again next week, thats two weeks after the operation. Tell me then if you still are having problems and what they are. I imagine as well you will be going to visit the doc for a check up around two weeks after the operation, so you will be able to discuss anything with him (take one of your parents with you and make sure they realise all your worries).

My main advice, is breathe deep, try and relax, and good luck with the exams.

cheers

Robin

>This morning when i woke early (because of the excrutiating pain when i get erections) my foreskin is quite tight over the head. I am now having difficulties to retract my forskin even a small amount. What can i do?
>Iv got exams and very important classes i need to attend in a couple of days and at this rate i can barely walk around the house. Im really sore and i need help. So far I wish i left everything how it was- at least until my exams were over :-(

Answers: