Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: After partial circ op

Written by Rob at 13 Apr 2006 19:58:08:

As an answer to: Re: After partial circ op written by Steve at 06 Apr 2006 19:57:40:

Hi Steve again,

You cant really see what the docs done until about two weeks after the operation.
I dont understand your descriptions of one side longer and covering the urinary hole. But if in 2 weeks you are still worried, if youve got digital camera, then maybe a pic or two would be good for me to be able to tell you what the doc has done.

Rob

>>Hi,
>>Im 16 and I had my partial circ op yesturday and today my forskin is in a mess, its long one end and covering the "eye" (where I urinate from) and on top- the other end, its short. This is a problem as when I need the toilet i have to realy struggle to pull the longer side down and it really hurts, i feel that the skin is getting tighter and covering more of the hole/eye.
>>Im very worried, is this normal? Im in a mess and I dont know how to sleep at night comfortably as i get night time erections and i cant turn over.
>>Please please please help me and reply to this
>
>>>>> I forgot to say (i think) that they did frenulumplasty too, could that cause the extra long bit of skin at the back that covers the 'eye' ? <<<<<<

Answers: