Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: i think i have the symptoms

Written by Robin at 20 Apr 2006 20:34:10:

As an answer to: i think i have the symptoms written by mark steffensen at 17 Apr 2006 00:30:52:

Hello Mark,

Im afraid I have never heard of cimatosis - this site deals with phimosis and foreskin problems which are very often visible and curable in childhood. Do you have any problem retracting the foreskin?

I would need to know what you have to be able to suggest anything. - you must describe the symptoms or even what it looks like - Do you have balanitis or LSA? - it seems like you must have a yeast infection, .. so keep clean - do not use soap to clean your penis, just water.

But Im afraid it is pretty much impossible to guess cures, when I have no diagnosis, you must explain yourself better - Im here once a week to answer questions.

cheers

Robin

>well, its been 3-4 months and it wont go away, im a 50 year old with normal sexual requirements, no kinky stuff, and im not circumcised. never had this problem, but after finding this site, which tends to make it a symptom from childhood, im totally confused. r there no cures,etc.? my chinese doctor had a look and said i had cimatosis, or something like that, and told me to buy a vaginal yeast infection cream, which i did, with no results. any advice, anyone?

Answers: