Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: update + details.. need help please

Written by Robin at 27 Apr 2006 20:23:57:

As an answer to: Re: update + details.. need help please written by Nero at 25 Apr 2006 04:57:03:

Hello Nero,

Firstly I aint checked my email yet, but if you donated anything to the good cause then I think thats very aware and sharing of you - and thank you very much for the gesture.

Now, easy questions first - with the hypersensitivity, there is an interesting thread below "Glans not desensitising" 291.htm where I develop this theme in some depth - maybe youd like to read it - however I dont think this is your main problem.

Stretching - and you need three hands? - be creative - experiment - could you keep the opening open using two q tips and then insert the fingers ... Im not asking for 2 fingers on one hand - optimal first step is your two little fingers, - stick one in the opening and pull outwards - then either with help of a q tip or some other small object, to lever open the space, and get the other little finger in ---- as you are prone to paraphimosis there must be enough space at the end of your foreskin for you to get two little fingers in. At present in my view this is the most important thing for you to do. And then to feel the ridgid phimotic ring which you need to stretch.

The frenulum - if you want to send a picture to my mail address thats fine - go to my contact page or the "contact forum moderator" button for my e mail address. - I would probably need several pictures - from the front to look in - and very important from the side during erection and also when flaccid.

I cannot imagine that in your case (because of the paraphimosis) that the frenulum is stopping you from stretching the phimotic ring.

There are several ways of curing frenulum breve but lets deal with the question if we have to, - I have just this week put up a new page on tying the frenulum which is a very excellant simply cure which any GP would be able to perform ... (stretching a frenulum will only help in 1% of cases).

So I will now move on to your next letter

cheers

Robin

>Hello again,
>Sorry for not responding - i found a temporary fix to my phimosis which i thought got worked out but didnt. Basically, after the foreskin gets stuck behind the glans, i pull it forward with caution. But since it does not completely come back over the glans - give the foreskin a series of gentle tugs to cover it again and i'm as good as new.
>As for reducing hypersensitivity - any suggestions to help numb it for the long run?
>Stretching - I dont understand how i can pull the foreskin outward with one hand and then insert 2 fingers with the other. It seems i need 2 hands just to pull it forward AND keep the opening open enough to insert fingers. With just one hand, the best I can do is pinch and pull.
>The frenulum: I fear that I might but i still cannot get a clear view without fully able to get the foreskin to move freely behind the glans voluntarily. Would you, by any chance, willing to look at a picture that i might be able to take when my foreskin is retracted to as far as i can pull it? It would help a lot but not neccessary.
>-How complicated does it get if i do have it? is there a cure? Will stretching help it?
>Donations: I am only 16 so i do not have much money but i hope the amount i can offer will help.
>thanks,
>nero

Answers: