Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Betamethasone w/o a prescription

Written by K at 27 Apr 2006 21:21:34:

As an answer to: Re: Betamethasone w/o a prescription written by Robin at 27 Apr 2006 20:57:48:

Betnovate is another name for Betamethasone I believe. There were a couple people that actually ordered from the pharmacy and got the product. So far I havent had any luck with Candian online pharmacies and the Mexican ones are either in Spanish or have only real generic drugs.

Ill keep looking and post up if I do find the link.

>Hi K,
>The old forum was entrusted to AJ who promised his support and then stole the forum for his own uses - so Im afarid I dont have anything more to do with it.
>Betnovate? - are you sure it wasnt "Betamethasone" I have also heard of Betnovate but it isnt the normal recommendation.
>Sorry you will just have to google a bit more - Id be very interested in any online pharmacy which would supply steroids - please could you tell me if you find anything - otherwise sorry cant help with this one
>Cheers
>Robin
>>I remember there was a link on the old forum to order the steroid creme from an online pharmacy located in Mexico. It was called Betnovate I think.
>>Can anyone lead me to it? Cant seem to find it using Google.

Answers: