Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: update + details.. need help please

Written by Nero at 06 May 2006 06:59:48:

As an answer to: Re: update + details.. need help please written by Robin at 04 May 2006 19:43:15:

To start things over... now that i am more educated and more aware of what's going on - I can sum up everything.

1) I can partially retract the foreskin: I've gotten to the point where i can retract it (flaccid state) over the glans. I was reading how the inner foreskin folds out and over the outer foreksin to cover it. I notice this happening a little as soon as i start pulling back. When i get the foreskin retracted, past the glans, I stop there because it seems there is too much of the "outer foreskin" simply pushed back creating wrinkles while some of the inner foreksin has rolled outward. (my inner foreskin is very sensitive to touch so i have not messed with it much)

2) Still confused but i may have found a way for me: After i pull the foreksin forward, out in the front of the glans - it hurts to push anything too far in to touch against the inner foreksin. Would it be effective if i kinda pinch 2 sides on the rim and pull in opposite directions? I try to roll my fingers in as best as i can to go beneath the "rim."

3) Adhesion?: I havnt brought this up before but i noticed that the inner foreskin sticks a lot to the glans. I notice this most after the foreksin gets stuck behind the glans and i have to help it to cover the glans. When it slides back, the foreksin doesnt fully cover the glans. That's where i pull up and i feel a tension against my glans like the inner foreksin was stuck against it. My question is, Is this "adhesion" normal? Does it go away over time? And will the stretching prevent the foreksin from sticking?

4) frenulum breve: I am still antsy about probing and touching since a lot of that region is very sensitive. But when the foreskin is retracted past the glans, the glans dont seem to pull downward. I google image searched "frenulum breve" and the first image showed the glans pointed down at like 45 degrees. Mine is nothing like that.
And i read that one symptom would be that the foreksin slings forward after being retracted. That's only half true for me... I can retract it back over the glans and leave it and it will stay. But if i become smaller/more flaccid, or if i give the foreksin a little push over the glans (when the inner foreskin is already starting to fold out), the small amount of innner foreksin showing rolls back in as it goes back up.
As for pictures: I can provide pictures while flaccid but i have not done much while erect. I tend to get turned off while erect and loose the "excitement" and it's still a little tight while retracted although i'm positive that the foreksin can retract while erect fully.

I believe those are the main concerns i have now. Thank you SO much for your time to read and help me.

You are more helpful than any doctor that forced me (my parents) to pay for their services but yours are free. I already tried compensating a little bit and i apologize it was not much but i promise you there is more to come. you truly are doing something great for all of us.
Thanks again

Answers: