Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: update + details.. need help please

Written by Robin at 11 May 2006 18:56:38:

As an answer to: Re: update + details.. need help please written by Nero at 06 May 2006 06:59:48:

Right Nero,

no 3) ADHESION

This is the problem - I thought it must be frenulum breve - in 99% of cases it would be - however you have an adhesion - aha!!

Ok so now, first, our medical profession in their unswerving wisdom have called two different states "adhesions" - one is the "epithelium" - the other is "skinbridges" - which one have you got? please see male-initiation.net/phimosis_summary.html

where exactly is this adhesion??

To treat an adhesion you need to visit a doctor. - Do your parents know about your problems? - parents are necessary for young people because of permission for operations, however skinbridges or a hardened epithelium can be separated or cut simply, by a local GP (doctor) - So you will need an appointment with your family doctor (if your parents dont know, and you dont want to tell them, you should be able to arrange this yourself).

2) Your inner foreskin should not be so sensitive, it is the glans which is often over sensitive, but I believe it is the first time I have ever heard of the inner foreskin hurting, so I dont understnd this.

2) It will not be effective to stretch by pinching the two sides of the outer foreskin and pull them in opposite directions

And working backwards through your letter: no 1) I find considerbale confusion (sorry I know you thought you were eventually understanding it all but ...) I imagine this confusion and the funny description of your foreskins retraction is due to the adhesion, when you say: "too much of the "outer foreskin" simply pushed back creating wrinkles while some of the inner foreksin has rolled outward." This is not normal even among phimotic ring sufferers and so I imagine it is caused by the adhesion. - even a pic in the flaccid state of this might help clarify it for me - but I think you need a doctors visit to try and get a clear diagnosis of this adhesion.

Normally on the freely moving foreskin the inner skin doesnt fold out over the outer skin and cover it ... normally - think of a shirt sleeve with a lining both made of very flimsy material, when you pull the shirt sleeve back from above the elbow, you would get a mass of ruffles up by the shoulder, the outer shirt sleeve end would come to just below your elbow and the lining would hang out a few inches underneath - hope that helps.

Thank you for the detailed organised descriptions of your symptoms - but I must say that something here is different to the normal run of questions and descriptions I get, and I suspect this must be because of the adhesion.

Which country do you live in (if you have to pay for medical treatment)? - I always imagined it was the UK but obviously not - so maybe it is more difficult than I thought going to the family doctor ...

One thing which mildly concerns me, you are the first person who has made a donation (presumably through my paypal account) but as far as I can make out, no money has come through yet - --- let me say firstly that any money I receive goes directly into keeping the site on line and financing medical studies and books for research - secondly there is a form of support which is far more valuable than money, and that is to join ARC (see male-initiation.net/arc.html and following links) - I dont see my eternal purpose in life as helping thousands of individual cases like yours, my goal is that the medical profession must wake up to these problems and educate and monitor boys before puberty. My aim is to change the initiations process for young men in all cultures, and bring this aspect of male health in line with every other aspect of health care and early prevention. If youre interested drop me an e.mail

cheers

Robin

>To start things over... now that i am more educated and more aware of what's going on - I can sum up everything.
>1) I can partially retract the foreskin: I've gotten to the point where i can retract it (flaccid state) over the glans. I was reading how the inner foreskin folds out and over the outer foreksin to cover it. I notice this happening a little as soon as i start pulling back. When i get the foreskin retracted, past the glans, I stop there because it seems there is too much of the "outer foreskin" simply pushed back creating wrinkles while some of the inner foreksin has rolled outward. (my inner foreskin is very sensitive to touch so i have not messed with it much)
>2) Still confused but i may have found a way for me: After i pull the foreksin forward, out in the front of the glans - it hurts to push anything too far in to touch against the inner foreksin. Would it be effective if i kinda pinch 2 sides on the rim and pull in opposite directions? I try to roll my fingers in as best as i can to go beneath the "rim."
>3) Adhesion?: I havnt brought this up before but i noticed that the inner foreskin sticks a lot to the glans. I notice this most after the foreksin gets stuck behind the glans and i have to help it to cover the glans. When it slides back, the foreksin doesnt fully cover the glans. That's where i pull up and i feel a tension against my glans like the inner foreksin was stuck against it. My question is, Is this "adhesion" normal? Does it go away over time? And will the stretching prevent the foreksin from sticking?
>4) frenulum breve: I am still antsy about probing and touching since a lot of that region is very sensitive. But when the foreskin is retracted past the glans, the glans dont seem to pull downward. I google image searched "frenulum breve" and the first image showed the glans pointed down at like 45 degrees. Mine is nothing like that.
>And i read that one symptom would be that the foreksin slings forward after being retracted. That's only half true for me... I can retract it back over the glans and leave it and it will stay. But if i become smaller/more flaccid, or if i give the foreksin a little push over the glans (when the inner foreskin is already starting to fold out), the small amount of innner foreksin showing rolls back in as it goes back up.
>As for pictures: I can provide pictures while flaccid but i have not done much while erect. I tend to get turned off while erect and loose the "excitement" and it's still a little tight while retracted although i'm positive that the foreksin can retract while erect fully.
>I believe those are the main concerns i have now. Thank you SO much for your time to read and help me.
>You are more helpful than any doctor that forced me (my parents) to pay for their services but yours are free. I already tried compensating a little bit and i apologize it was not much but i promise you there is more to come. you truly are doing something great for all of us.
>Thanks again

Answers: