Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: update + details.. need help please

Written by Nero at 12 May 2006 05:46:02:

As an answer to: Re: update + details.. need help please written by Robin at 11 May 2006 18:56:38:

3) ADHESION
Ok i'm not sure if i'm using the right term here. The "adhesion" i was talking about when the foreskin is retracted but it doesnt go back to cover the glans all the way without a little force. Mind you, i CAN retract the foreskin all the way over the glans in the flaccid state. It's only returnign it back to normal is trouble. I'll show you a picture of what i mean, i think i can get pictures this weekend. Hope this clears someting up.

2) Maybe i just pinched my inner foreskin too hard, i doubt it is too sensitive. It's nothing serious. Let's forget i said that.

1) For the confusion: messages/302.htm sums up my problem in the first line of the 3rd to the last paragraph... "My own foreskin can roll "all" the way back, as seen from the top, when my
penis is flaccid. But when erect, my foreskin will clear the glans, exposing
all of it, but will bunch just below there, rather like a jumper sleve when
you bunch it up your arm." Except i have not tried much while erect and the "jumper sleve"-effect happens while flaccid.
-It sounds like this "problem" is supposed to happen from your shirt sleeve and lining analogy.

I live in the U.S. by the way.

As for the paypal, it was sent to your gmx email account and it said it was completed. Furthermore, how do i join? I couldnt fine specifics directions on how to join, sorry.

Thanks again

Answers: