Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: operation yielded minimal results

Written by Robin at 25 May 2006 20:16:35:

As an answer to: operation yielded minimal results written by drew at 22 May 2006 02:24:35:

Hi Drew,

Easy to read but tell us more - how old are you - and tell us a bit more especially about the hassles you had before your operation - I really make no secret of the fact that individual adult treatment is very secondary for me. I want boys checked and treated before puberty, the problem is that the medical profession has not yet woken up to all the sexual problems which phimosis in its various forms causes, and so they are still arguing about routine circumcision or not - ridiculous world ...

Are you in the USA - (because you are having to pay for treatment).

I hope your Urologist is more than a bit reassuring - a reattached frenulum sounds very complicated, get it simply removed.

Wish you'd have got in touch earlier, there is a new (very old) method of treating the frenulum - tying it cheapest easiest method in the book and the urologists dont know about it yet - see www.male-initiation.net/frenulum_index.html for more details

Good luck at the appointment and remember once you are cured and treated (it wont be long its easy enough to do) and remember afterwards I love hearing about the sexual problems you were having pre-operation, because thats the only way the medical profession will start realising - pre-internet men were far too embarrassed to talk - so lets start talking now so that the next generation doesnt have to suffer

cheers
Robin

>I've never been so frustrated in my life. My new reattached frenulum is still to short. I also had a dorsal slit, which aleiveated the phimosis, but I still can't fully retract because of the still too short frenulum. Insurance paid for most of my operation--but I don't have insurance now as I've quit my job. Hopefully my urologist will be very reassuring at my checkup in 2 weeks. I don't know what to do. Thanks for reading.

Answers: