The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: cut frenulum

Written by Robin at 01 Jun 2006 19:44:37:

As an answer to: cut frenulum written by peter at 28 May 2006 18:30:48:

Hi Peter,

Im not a doctor. ... and you are not English - I guess French or Italian? - you make a brave attempt at my native language.

The simplest cheapest quickest best method of frenulum removal appears to be tying it with a stitch - this method has only recently come to my attention and is now online at www.male-initiation.net/frenulum/frenuloplasty/frenulum_tying.html
I think you would be interested in this.

Do you know any other methods which are simpler???

I dont know what you mean by "their penises were all peeled" - however I get your general message, ... you want my opinion, well I can understand your wanting to remove the frenulum on your boys, very understandable, and wearing retracted is a healthy option - having the choice of retracted or covered is I think very good ...

But personally I would not recommend any surgery unless it was necessary - and you really did it in a very organised fashion : all 3 at the same time - I suppose basicly though I can understand you, your attitude is to do this routinely, and I am concerned for the boys who need this and that they should be checked before puberty to find out if they need it.

My concern is simply that boys must be routinely checked, this is the most important thing, I dont want every boy to be routinely frenulotomised

what is "sineoquiotomy" I have heard the name a couple of times but dont understand it?

thanks for the letter

Robin

>Dr. Robin
>This page Web is excelente for parents and teenagers boys.
>Why you does not advice the frenulumtomy for uncut men.
>In my case, I'm very happy after this cut. There are modern methods for cutting, easy and fast, without pain, blood and sutures.
>With my own experience, I wanted that my sons were uncut, but that their penises were all peeled and cut their frenulums since their early years (In one medical sesion, the three boys, with a simple anesthesical injection, were peeled, two with sineoquiotomy, and all their frenulums cut in more or less ten minutes for each one. They had ten, eigth and six years old))
>Today, they wear their foreskins always retracted as circuncised and their pe nises and their heads are very well development.
>Dear Doctor:
>I want your opinion about this practice.

Answers: