The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Sex Problems

Written by Robin at 15 Jun 2006 20:00:54:

As an answer to: Sex Problems written by Ralph at 12 Jun 2006 19:38:25:

Hello Ralph,

Thank you - this is the sort of letter I really like getting - you support my site, by telling me your experience ... 10 yrs. hell simply because there is no information around.

I would strongly suggest you do a bit more research on my site.

Firstly thank God your Urologist isnt going to circumcise for you - circumcision is NOT an option, it is a totally irrelevant operation for your condition. OK any frenuloplasty operation would cure the frenulum, but the simplest best one is "Tying the Frenulum"
www.male-initiation.net/frenulum/frenuloplasty/frenulum_tying.html

see if you can persuade your Urologist to do this. Keeping your foreskin retracted and pulling it back will do nothing at all to stretch the frenulum, or anything else ... at this stage.

On this forum the thread starting messages/291.htm "Glans not desensitising" goes into the question of over sensitive glans in depth - my suggestion first simply wait and get the frenulum cut or tied - probably a lot of your oversensitivity is simply from the tension of your frenulum.

You might find that cutting the frenulum gives you a bit of extra length - hey how about a bit of science, measure your erection now, and then again after the operation.

Then I suggest you go to www.male-initiation.net/passages.html and go to Part 3 "Adult Initiations" and read right through "The Late Initiate" - you will find much you can identify with, and I believe it will help you.

Arent you angry that no-one told you? that no sex education book has this information, that no childhood doctor checked your condition? etc. etc.

Get yourself through your operation first, but then please spare a thought for the idea that I am the only person to my knowledge who is concerned about early education and monitoring, and for company on internet I have hundreds of anti or pro circ sites each supported by a number of doctors and professors .. no-one supports me, I have no official voice, ... I would be able to do far more with a little support.

Cheers

Robin

>Hello all.
>I have to say I am very sorry I didn't find this site years ago.
>I am 31 years old. When I was 21 I had my first sexual experience and it was a disaster. The girl bared the head of my penis showing the glans and it was very painful to me. I couldn't finish intercourse. I didn't know what was wrong with me and I had so much fear of impotence that somehow I avoided sex at all during all these years. I had doubts about my sexuality, supressed my lust... It was really traumatic.
>Finally I got a new girlfriend with whom I feel so intimate I can talk about everything. Again sex was a disaster, I feel pain, I lose my erection as soon as I uncover the glans and try to penetrate. Putting a condom on only made things worse. But she was more supportive and we have been looking into my problem.
>Now, I have always masturbated with the foreskin covering the glans. I can pull it back, no problem (slightly tight when erected but it goes back) but then the glans is so oversensitive and I definitely realized that I have the frenulum breve condition. Never anyone talked with me about this and I used to never pull the foresking back, not for urinating or washing or anything. Since I found this site I've been doing it frequently and even trying to walk with the bared glans under my pants but the pain is just unbearable.
>I then talked with the urologist and he is going to cut the frenulum. He wanted to do a full circumcision too but said it was optional and I'd rather keep the foreskin as it can go back.
>All right, so my main concern is:
>After my frenulum is cut, will I be able to "perform" normally? How can I make the oversensitivity of the glans go away? What about size, I am rather small sized (making penetration almost impossible if I am not very hard), is cutting the frenulum going to affect that in any (good) way?
>Thanks a lot.

Answers: