Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: update + details.. need help please

Written by cole at 23 Jun 2006 19:31:16:

As an answer to: Re: update + details.. need help please written by Robin at 13 Apr 2006 20:50:49:

>Hi Nero,
>Lets start with the paraphimosis. I say again I think its incredible they healed the paraphimosis (its actually called "reduced" the paraphimosis) and then left you in the same state ready for it to happen again. As you say almost as if you simply forgot to replace the foreskin and left it there to see what happened!!
>Reducing paraphimosis when the glans is hypersensitive, yes, painful, there is no ready simple cure for this hypersensitivity (not yet) you just have to work with it, this means either endure the pain, or numb it first before squeezing, ... I am trying to persuade various adults to experiment with numbing this hypersensitivity but so far have no good results ... maybe oil of cloves would numb the glans, certainly ice would, and then there are various creams and sprays which chemists can sell, - they are the sort of "numbers" which are used when removing corns off the feet - you could try buying one if you want to prepare.
>The stretching no5. - Yes the foreskin will be forward almost certainly infront of the glans, with your 2 fingers inserted, pulling outwards horizontally in opposite directions, you should feel the tight ridge of phimotic skin compared to the rest of the far more flexible foreskin ... and this tight ridge is what you are wanting to stretch.
>The frenulum: this "tight bit of skin" under the glans ... I do have some worries that you might have a small degree of frenulum breve, some of the things you say, remind me of the symptoms. I think you should check this out. I suggest you start at male-initiation.net/phimosis_summary.html
>go to the fourth section called frenulum breve, then maybe follow the link and read the complete description, read as much as you need to be able to diagnose if you have this problem.
>If you do have this it will complicate our procedure, and the success of your stretching etc. etc. still I dont want to complicate it unless necessary, so please try and diagnose yourself first.
>I really want you to get your foreskin stretched so that you dont have any fear of getting erections and the foreskin pulling back behind the glans. I have had letters from men where exactly this fear can cause psychological problems with erections. (Again I say ridiculous that the doctors dismissed you from the hospital and left you to simply get paraphimosis again).
>"Now here's the confusing part" you write, but this seems all totally normal and natural, except that the foreskin dosent retract fluently behind the glans. It is normal that it retracts when erect and after sleeping or when flaccid, it covers the glans again. I see no problem here - unless its the frenulum which is confusing the picture - so again please check for a mild degree of frenulum breve.
>And yes I do have a donations page, ... so far in ten years the only donation I got was I Euro from me which paypal wanted to open the account!! so yes please visit https://www.male-initiation.net/support.html
>cheers - back next week
>Robin
>
>>Thanks again for taking the time to read my problem.
>>When i went to the hospital - yes i believe that was paraphimosis. The glans were swelling and the foreskin was stuck behind it. And the advise they gave me didnt make much sense to me. The nurse gave me an attitude and told me "ALWAYS pull the foreskin back over the head" almost as if she thinks i just forgot one time and left it there to swell. Anyways, that's in the past - i'm glad i have the itnernet to fall back on.
>>Hopefully the stretching will work to help the foreksin get back over the glans after it gets stuck back there.
>>About the stretching: 5. As soon as the foreskin opening is wide enough - introduce two fingers into the opening of the foreskin and pull the foreskin gently outwards --- should the foreskin be pulled outward so when my fingers go in, it is above the glans?
>>About "healing" paraphimosis: reading the article, it says to squeeze the glans. But when i touch them - it hurts, a lot. Any suggestion? or just toughen it out until they desensitize.
>>"a simple question, when the foreskin is ratracted (even in the flaccid state) do you have a tight bit of skin under the glans which pulls the glans downwards?" I'm not quite sure what you mean by "tight bit of skin" and "glans downwards."
>>Another question: Since i got paraphimos before, i know the foreskin can go back over the glans. BUT, when i try to retract it myself - i feel tension and i let go. I'm too afraid of getting it stuck back there again. Now here's the confusing part: When i'm with my girlfriend and i get an erection and do the slightest bit of rubbing, the foreskin retracts halfway over the glans. I even went to the bathroom to try to pull it back but it just retracted back to where it was on its own (halfway over the glans). It wasnt behing the glans but it didnt cover it either - and since it's still sensitive, i had it out there (which hurt in my pants). Then, as time (hours) passes, the foreskin naturally covers the glans (i find myself fully covered after sleep). Any reason why this might happen?
>>Once again, thanks . . .
>>p.s. do you have a donation page?
well uh to your numbing curiosity a good answer would be some oxycodone or vicoden befor sex . it will be hard to cum because opiates affect the small intestine but that just means you can go longer and with the vicoden taking affect you dont near as much pain as to when your normal. give blood keep faith
yours truly c MABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBE

Answers: