Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Phimosis Education

Written by Robin at 05 Aug 2006 16:34:41:

As an answer to: Re: Phimosis Education written by JB Jason Broadway at 01 Aug 2006 23:40:02:

Jason, Hi again, I also answered some of your comments and questions here in my first letter to you. – please read it.

>>> #2 Whats my opinon about Circumcision or intact penises . I feel we should follow the example of the UK United Kindom and the countries like Norway and Sweden and Finland and the RUSSIA were they were all uncut they have the knowledge there doctors on how to take care of problems if any .

In the UK etc. they don’t know what to do (unless you agree that full circumcision is the only cure, and I know you don’t think that). Most doctors in Europe and the entire world have little idea on specific treatments for specific foreskin problems, they simply circumcise, and this means usually a full circumcision.

>>> but there been no real study showing a connection to childhood Circs and behavor and fighting Violance ....

I realise many anti circ sites speculate on such a connection, but I don’t know if there is such a connection. If there was, then most American males would be more aggressive than European and I doubt if this is the case.

>>> The And the anti/pro circ debate, i see it as Your choice only and you cannot force anyone else into doing it with out giving ALL the info pro and con. short term and long term results as well and thats EDUCATION . Our job here !

I don’t consider it as our job or my job here to educate on the pros and cons of circumcision. There are hundreds of sites arguing this. My job as I see it is that children must be educated and monitored and if there is a problem with one of the forms of phimosis, then appropriate specific cures are to be used to treat it.

I make little mention of circumcision. At most phimotic ring involves a partial circumcision. Possibly only in cases of LSA or BXO is a full circumcision indicated – however even here a loose circumcision would be appropriate, removing only the sensitive vulnerable inner foreskin and folding the outer foreskin backwards over the glans.

>>>>E mails does take a lot of time and its almost a full time job as well . and if your not getting paid to do that job its hard to pay bills as well.

Well this speaks to me! Particularly with your letters! Sorry Jason but you really give me twice the work sorting out your spelling, punctuation and grammar, please if you write again please re-read what youve written and check it – and you don’t need to ask the same questions twice. – OK?

>>>> Your comment on papers is great But our target audiance dosent get to read the medical journals. i have tried an many a hospital to get into there technical librarys and the general public is not allowed its like you dont have a need to know only our doctors do and when do they have the time to read every paper that comes along??

It does take a lot of work and effort for us normal mortals to get hold of some of the medical papers, but I manage. The point is that the medical studies are available to the doctors and medical students, and this is what the medical professionals educate themselves with. My aim IS the medical profession, simply because they control the medical system.

>>> "THE NURSES OF ST VINCENT HOSPITAL" and NOCIRC and Marylin … These are the folks who we need to contact and network with they get out and do the ground pounding at least thru the NO Circ network in cities through the US and Europe as well .

Jason, there are hundreds if not thousands of anti circumcision sites. My site is isolated in the circumcision world. I have tried communicating with some of these people and they have their own agenda. For the anti circers, the important point is to stop circumcision and genital operations, and they are simply not aware and not willing to acknowledge the real problems of phimosis. I also answered this in my first letter to you and so will not repeat myself.

Thanks for your contribution
Cheers
Robin