Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Frenulum Operation

Written by Y at 21 Jul 2006 03:28:38:

I just wanted to ask a question or two about my recent op. I am 45 yrs old and have experienced frenulum breve (I now realise thansk to your web site and a few others) since childhood. I finally took the plunge and had the operation this week. My Frenulum was attached to the glans at a very high point. Anyway, the urologist has performed the operation (took 20 minues) and I have had the dressing off for one day now. I had the Op five days ago. The shaft is still quite swolen but the glans seems almost fine except for a pretty long scar tat is stitched closely. I am concerned about the stitching as it is rather untidy and has left a very small knob of tissue at the top of my glans. I am hoping this will retract and smooth out after a while and when the stitches dissolve. If it does not I am concerned about the aesthetics. The stitching on the shaft seems fine if maybe a little tight. This tightness also concerns me slightly. To get to my point. I have never seen any pictuires of the results of the operation taken shortly after the Op. I have never seen pictures of the head of the glans showing the resulting scar. In summary I wonder if the results of operation I have had are the best they can be. I may be getting unduly worried over nothing and need to be patient. Any help with my anxiety would be most welcome. I will be calling the Urologist today to ask him about my concerns and will return next week for a check up. Thanks in Advance.

Answers: