Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Frenulum Operation

Written by Y at 04 Aug 2006 09:47:55:

As an answer to: Re: Frenulum Operation written by Robin at 29 Jul 2006 19:47:22:

Hi Robin,

I am happy to report that it looks pretty good now. Additionally, I have some extra length as a result of the op so at least one added bonus. There are some minor aesthetic issues but these really are minor (one very, very small flap of skin half way down the shaft from the stitching). This can be removed later if it proves annoying. I had a small scare with a very painful erection that resulted in some minor bleeding but its healing very well now. The small knob (the connection point of the frenulum) on the glans below the meatus is receding into the skin well and looks like it will dissapear completely eventually. If not it will be so small not to notice.

Yes, you are correct - for many years I was completely unaware that there was such a simple and straightforward correction to the problem at the same time avoiding circumcision. I am a UK citizen and generally the standard of health care in the 70's was good in the UK but obviously not in this area...!

Once again, thanks for your advice, comfort and concern and more power to you and your efforts.

Kindest regards

Y

Answers: