Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: phimosis

Written by Robin at 04 Aug 2006 18:27:12:

As an answer to: phimosis written by pea tear griffen at 31 Jul 2006 12:08:18:

pea tear griffen (what a name –still with 17 theres time for improvement)

As CLP mentions “Is that piece of skin on the bottom of your head? if yes than its probably the frenulum … if its not on the bottom you might have developed a skin bridge”.

Your description seems typical for frenulum breve, and I believe you need to get this fixed. Presumably, if you try to retract your foreskin more than about half way down the head of your penis, then, does it hurt??

The simplest best cure for this is tying it – this very old method has recently come to my attention. Unfortunately the docs don’t know about it yet, so its your own choice if you want to tell your local GP or get the normal treatment which is also perfectly good, with an urologist.

You may wonder why this common little problem has not been seen to earlier. The answer is that the medical profession does not recognise it as leading to sexual problems, treatment is largely considered to be for cosmetic reasons. I advise you please go to Frenulum Index do some reading and educate yourself … come back ask more if you want

Cheers
Robin

>hi, i am 17 and i cant retract my foreskin all the way back because about half way down the head of my penis there is a little piece of skin that is connecting the foreskin to my penis. i was wondering what that was and what i could do.

Answers: