The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: foreskin

Written by Robin at 04 Aug 2006 18:29:49:

As an answer to: foreskin written by CLP at 31 Jul 2006 15:53:57:

Hi CLP
I don’t understand what degree of frenulum you have (and I don’t understand at all “or are they full of it”) –. The quote from circinfo is not bad, but it does not explain to me what condition YOU might have.

If you can retract your foreskin without pain or difficulty, then there is no NEED for any change from a sexual point of view. If it is merely a cosmetic question of the foreskin being smooth on the shaft, then you could apply the same cures as for frenulum breve.

Please see Frenulum Index which will direct you to cures and accurate descriptions of all anatomical and sexual problems. Note particularly “tying the frenulum” which must be the simplest best treatment.
Ask again if you are still lost.

Cheers
Robin

>https://www.circinfo.com/questions/ypq.html
>"The foreskin will uncover the glans but cannot be smoothed down the shaft because it is too tight underneath where the little cord (the frenulum) is; or in smoothing it right back the glans is distorted due to the frenulum pulling on it too much. (Frenulum Breve)."
>my doesnt smoothen down the shaft. But it stays in place doesnt spring right back. So do I need help or are they full of it?

Answers: