ARC Forum3
Feedback, Ideas, Experiences and Reports

Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Recently had frenoplasty... experiencing pain 5 days after surgery...

Written by Robin at 17 Aug 2006 20:44:38:

As an answer to: Recently had frenoplasty... experiencing pain 5 days after surgery... written by Bryan at 14 Aug 2006 10:29:39:

Hello Bryan,

Well, Id have been great to talk to about any sexual difficulties with frenulum breve, and how to get it fixed ... My job is simply to get people to put themselves in medical care and go for the op. ... with the rare operational problems, I havent much clue.

pictures of someone after frenuloplasty are on www.male-initiation.net/frenulum/frenuloplasty/frenuloplasty.html

First if the red rash developed previous to the operation, then I cant see it has any great connection and it will presumably disappear soon. As for the pain after 5 days ... well usually they reckon ten days to two weeks to recover from frenuloplasty, so dont be too quick to judge. It may just be an oversensitivity post operation or post shock ...

Internet is probably not the best place to get your advice on these matters, you are with a doctor who can examine you on both these points - I have a very limited experience of how it looks/functions and such post operation problems.

cheers
Robin

> I recently had a frenoplasty to correct what I am sure was a small frenulum. When my penis was flaccid I could retract the foreskin very easily but when it was hard it would only go so far before it just stopped. The pain seemed to be coming from my frenulum area, therefore after much deliberation I decided to have a frenoplasty. The surgery went very well and I was shocked as to how little pain I experienced.
>
> It's about 5 days since the operation and I went off of the pain just three days after the operation. I am now, however, experiencing rather intense pain when I retract my foreskin to apply medicated cream to the area (polysporin triple). Is this normal? I know the wound is still fairly recent but it has only started hurting like this recently... is this normal? It is also worth mentioning that, much to my dismay, I developped a rather red rash around my thighs and foreskin area just before the operation and am currently applying medicated cream to that area.
>
> Anyway, any advice would be greatly appreciated, I just want to make sure everything is okay.
>

Answers: