The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: frenulum torn?

Written by Robin at 24 Aug 2006 19:39:37:

As an answer to: frenulum torn? written by Tom at 18 Aug 2006 12:17:24:

Hi Tom,

Humm sneezing to rip a frenulum, that must be a first time!!

Ok so lets check -- were you trying to stretch your frenulum?? this is the bad advice given in various sites and forums, basicly if it does work then I have never heard of it working, what will often happen when a somewhat thin frenulum is stretched is that it will rip as in your case.

Ripping could actually be considered as the most natural way of curing frenulum breve, after it rips then you need lint and bandage to bandage the foreskin retracted (thus stopping the frenulum from rejoining) and obviously to stop the bleeding.

Tying the frenulum is the simplest method of treating frenulum breve but there are various methods of frenuloplasty in use, all simple and effective (I only ever heard one complaint from a man who had laser treatment).

I think I would suggest you go to Frenulum Index and aducate yourself on a few things, then come back if you want and ask some more ... Ok?

cheers
Robin

>Ok i have quite a tight frenulum and longish foreskin. I have recently been pulling back the foreskin for the first time and notice it is tight. When i tense the muscles? in my penis i notice it hurts quite alot. Today i was pulling it back to stretch it and sneezed, and notice i got a sharp pain and saw some blood come out. I figured after reading about it this is a torn frenulum, but when i oriinally looked at it i could really tell if it was torn, maybe just cut? Anyway im a bit scared of having a look now incase it hurts more. Any help is welcome.

Answers: