The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: frenulum torn?

Written by Robin at 31 Aug 2006 18:36:06:

As an answer to: Re: frenulum torn? written by tom at 25 Aug 2006 22:58:50:

Hi Tom,

Firstly, the meaning of breve is short - a short frenulum IS a frenulum breve, so if you have a short frenulum this is called frenulum breve.

I have often heard this about when the erection is pulsing during ejaculation that frenulum breve hurts or starts ripping ... with this degree of this condition you can be fairly sure it will hurt more during sex (ie when not controlled by your own hands)and will probably even rip completely during intercourse.

For this problem I must simply refer you back to my first answer.

Then you may have a second aspect to this problem, you say "it just gets stuck behind the ridge and doesnt return". It seems you are describing a degree of paraphimosis, when the phimotic ring gets stuck behind the glans (see www.male-initiation.net/paraphimosis.html)... stretching it will cure phimotic ring in about 50% of all cases, and is the first option for treatment before even considering surgery, as stretching takes around a week (or even two days) to see if there is any success.

I would strongly advise you read a bit up on the frenulum breve as I suggested previously, and if my diagnosis is correct about the mild phimotic ring which is getting stuck then please check out the stretching files www.male-initiation.net/stretching.html

Ok

good luck dont hesitate to ask again after youve thought a bit more

Robin

----------------

my first answer:

Hi Tom,
Humm sneezing to rip a frenulum, that must be a first time!!

Ok so lets check -- were you trying to stretch your frenulum?? this is the bad advice given in various sites and forums, basicly if it does work then I have never heard of it working, what will often happen when a somewhat thin frenulum is stretched is that it will rip as in your case.

Ripping could actually be considered as the most natural way of curing frenulum breve, after it rips then you need lint and bandage to bandage the foreskin retracted (thus stopping the frenulum from rejoining) and obviously to stop the bleeding.

Tying the frenulum is the simplest method of treating frenulum breve but there are various methods of frenuloplasty in use, all simple and effective (I only ever heard one complaint from a man who had laser treatment).

I think I would suggest you go to Frenulum Index and aducate yourself on a few things, then come back if you want and ask some more ... Ok?
cheers
Robin

------------------------------------------------------------------

>ok well im pretty sure i dont have a breve. I can pull the foreskin back relatively easy until completely erect. Then it is a bit tight, but gets there. After that it just gets stuck behind the ridge and doesnt return. The penis itself is not bending downwards but just appears to have a short frenulum. The frenulum starts to tear, but not completely, when the penis pulses (eg when ejaculating) this is a bit painful and creates a small tear. Im not that worried as it isnt as bad as when it first happened to me, It just might be a little painful in sex.

Answers: