Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Circumcision

Written by Robin at 31 Aug 2006 18:41:59:

As an answer to: Circumcision written by Douglas Fisher at 31 Aug 2006 13:08:05:

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the experience.

From a few things you say:

>I had I guess you'd say minor problems with it growing up. ... the foreskin would roll back over the head, cutting down on any feeling to the head. .....To me it was just useless skin that got in the way.

I suspect you had frenulum breve, which depending on where it is attached often makes the foreskin a useless and problematic nuisance.

You have been freed now for 29 years so probably dont remember the details ... but I suspect a frenuloplasty would have also satisfied you and cleared the problem as much as circumcision did.

Anyway, thanks again for the story.

Cheers
Robin

>I was reading your site and thought you might like to hear my story.
> I was not circumcised at birth, and can't remember ever liking my foreskin. I had I guess you'd say minor problems with it growing up. When I hit my teen years I really hated it. I didn't like how it looked or smelled. When I had sex with a girl, the foreskin would roll back over the head, cutting down on any feeling to the head. To be honest masturbating felt better.
> Having a foreskin for 22 years I think I can speak from experience. If a woman,played,rubbed,sucked,anything else she wanted to do to my foreskin, I would never have an orgasm. To me it was just useless skin that got in the way.
> Now having been circumcised for over 29 years I can say, I don't miss,or will ever miss my foreskin in a hundred million years. Sex is 100% better and in 29 years I have never had one problem,NEVER! My only regret is it wasn't done at birth.
> If you never had a foreskin, believe me you aren't missing anything, and if you have a foreskin, believe me you are missing everything!
> Hope I have been of some help, Doug

Answers: