Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Glans not desensitising

Written by DS at 18 Oct 2006 12:09:03:

As an answer to: Re: Glans not desensitising written by Robin at 05 Oct 2006 19:56:38:

I have since found out a possible cause of my phimosis and sensitive glans..
Apparently when I was very little I got a thistle in my penis from playing outside naked, upon seeing a doctor about this, my foreskin was forcibly retracted, when this has healed it has most likely caused adhesions, which due little to no information about this in the medical society (esp in the early '80s) was not monitored.
I just wish I had the courage to see a doctor about this years ago as a teenager! I'm 29 now, and this has affected me in so many ways, especially in sexual relationships!
Hopefully one day this will heal, and I will be able to live a normal life.

>Hi DS,
>Sorry to hear you made no progress, thanks for writing in to tell us ... you read my long letter on this subject and thats all I know, still!
>Why do some mens glans keratinise and others not? sorry I dont know ... if ever you find any answers please drop us a line ... otherwise all I can do is wish good luck
>cheers
>Robin
>
>>Hi again,
>>Well it's been a year in total so far, and my glans is still as sensitive as ever...
>>Has anyone made any progress? or am I the only one who is still like this after so long?

Answers: