The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Torn Frenulum

Written by Robin at 07 Dec 2006 20:20:39:

As an answer to: Torn Frenulum written by Jason at 19 Nov 2006 15:18:58:

Hi Jason,

A curious question. Very unusual. You must have a frenulum which is attached very far back along the glans and shaft or? Id really like to see a picture of this if you have the possibility send it to my email address on www.male-initiation.net/contact.html

The frenulum ripping seems to have had the normal consequence that the frenulum mends becoming even shorter, but I admit I have never heard of it becoming so short that it exposes the inner foreskin ... a picture would be most educative!

you say "I have a short foreskin which covers most of my glans when soft." this is short - maybe even previous to your ripping the frenulum held the foreskin back (this is not normal but its not unusual ...) and now it holds it even further back (even exposing the inner foreskin, which is unusual ...)

How is it during erection, you say "Every thing about having the frenulum freed up and loose is better" do you mean during erection? ... but then Im confused because I imagine your frenulum is shorter now than it was before ...?

Removing the frenulum should result in your foreskin becoming longer or hanging further forward.

I have to guess an answer because Im not sure of the shape of your penis, glans and foreskin, and whats heppning there, but if the frenulum was removed (see www.male-initiation.net/frenulum_treatment.html) then the foreskin should hang freely, and so resolve your problem ... I would advise against any form of circumcision as the problem is with your frenulum.

Please keep in touch on this - (basicly because theres something I can learn here) ... is a pic possible?

cheers and good luck

Robin

>I am a young guy who has torn his frenulum having sex six months ago. It did not hurt much and healed up pretty fast. I have a short foreskin which covers most of my glans when soft. The problem now is with my frenulum torn, my foreskin will not stay over the head of my cock but rolls back behind my glans, which I find annoying as pubic hair get caught in the wrinkles of foreskin. Also my inner foreskin is exposed and rubbing against my underwear causing unwanted errections, though my glans is quiet comfortable been bared now.
>Can the frenulum be repaired to keep the foreskin foreward or would I be better off getting a circumcision to get rid of some of the loose skin rolled up behind my glans. Every thing about having the frenulum freed up and loose is better, so how would they fix it up so it would be loose as it is now to keep my foreskin foreward?

Answers: