Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

should i get the opp?

Written by ant at 30 Jan 2007 20:58:31:

for some time now i have wondered if i should get my Frenulum snipped. I've not really had that many partners so the issue hasn't really been a problem. like most men, i didn't realise anything was different, even after my first girlfriend pulled back my foreskin so far it hurt i didn't even realise something was up, i just thought she was very heavy handed!! then one of the fist times we had sex my foreskin not only covered the gland but it somehow folded down one side, since then i just thought i needed to make sure i really tugged it back before insertion. now as I've got older Ive realised its not right so this Xmas i went to the Dr's only to be told my Frenulum is short but not to worry about it. this is so annoying as it took a lot for me to go in the first place, i thought I'd get the problem sorted. but now I'm back to square one. if i was currently in a relationship, it might make it easier to discuss it but its not really the type of thing mates talk about!! a second opinion would be good but i don't know if i can face going back to the doc's again?

Answers: