Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Phimosis/Frenulum issues

Written by Phil at 02 Jun 2007 21:03:33:

As an answer to: Re: Phimosis/Frenulum issues written by Pete at 29 May 2007 15:06:28:

From the site:

Warning: after frenuloplasty the foreskin is bound back in the retracted position - in rare cases with a partial phimosis this can lead to paraphimosis - If you cant retract due to a relative phimotic ring during erection, you must tell the operating surgeon about this - or stretch the ring enough before being operated..

I've got to stretch my foreskin so that it can retract over the head of my penis in an erect state before I have any possible fenuloplasty.

Phil

>Hi,
>tying the frenulum is the best way to cure it
>after the frenulum is fixed you should be able to stretch the phimotic ring without problems
>check out the frenulum menu and find the part contributed by Harmen
>Pete
>
>>I am an 18 year old virgin and have not been circumcised. For my entire life I have been unable to pull my foreskin past my glans (in either a flaccid or turgid state).
>>Until a year or so ago I've been blissfully unaware that I had a problem and just assumed it was normal. When I began masturbating at the age of 13/14, I soon became accustomed to masturbating in more of an upwards manner, in order to ensure I didn't pull down too hard on my foreskin as it would be painful.
>>I came across your website (amongst others) and realise that clearly my penis should not be like this. As explained, my problem is that I cannot retract my foreskin past my glans (in fact, it can barely go half way) - I don't have a pinhole issue, my foreskin stretches a reasonable (to me anyway!) amount. When I get an erection, I do not have any pains, however if my foreskin is pulled back too far it can be painful and red.
>>The reasons for my difficulties are the fact that my foreskin doesn't stretch enough (which I've gathered is phimosis) and that it is attatched to my glans (which I've also gathered is frenulum breve). My foreskin is attatched to my glans at the end (a few millimetres from where I urinate). Up until now I haven't been particularly bothered with this problem, however with the possibility of a sexual relationship in the future it is high on my agenda to get sorted!
>>What treatment would you recommend in order to solve my problem, and do you need any further information relating to it?
>>Thank you,
>>Phil

Answers: