Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Not so quick if I were you!

Written by MG at 13 Jul 2007 16:58:37:

As an answer to: Not so quick if I were you! written by Roger at 13 Jul 2007 01:09:41:

Could you link me to this other forum? I can't seem to find it.

However if its a forum for horror stories and the like I'm not sure it will be of much use. I am coming to terms with what a massive decision this will be, researching the 'treatments' seems to have only worsened my feelings about the whole situation. As I see it now I could continue stretching my foreskin and frenulum and perhaps within a few weeks/months see an improvement in retractability but not general asthetic appearance OR I could bite the bullet and undergo a painful op with weeks/months of recovery which could leave me with a more presentable (I'm not a flasher by the way) penis. Either option isn't great so it strikes me as the lesser of two evils to have a circ.

If my brother was circumcised in ignorance it's certainly left him with few problems but of course not everyone is the same. The Fordyce spots issue isn't minor by the way, any girl, apart from those with glaucoma perhaps would notice these things, it's almost like excema (SP?) or something.

Thank you again for you advice, your very correct in telling me its not something I should rush into but in truth it's been on my mind at different levels of prominence for a few years now. It's prevented me really growing up and it's high time I dealt with it.

Answers: