Please take the ZIP and help publicise this information
Penis Fracture, Nerve Trauma
Please leave a detailed account of the causes and symptoms of your problem,
otherwise you help no-one and no-one here can help you.

Atypical Fracture Index
Back to Old (edited) Forum Index

Re: Stevo's situation continued.

Written by Robin at 29 Jun 2006 19:42:48:

As an answer to: Re: Stevo's situation continued. written by Stevo at 26 Jun 2006 22:23:20:

Hi Stevo,

I am sorry to hear your news, but must admit today, I cant think of anything else to say apart from stuff I already said on your previous thread.

Hope your contact with Ammar might bring something new.

I thoroughly appreciate his comments about sharks taking chunks out of swimmers legs and hey presto in two months they are cured ... meanwhile we are still waddling around with a pain between our legs

take care God bless ...

Robin

>I'm so distraught.
>I've got my best friend here in town and my roommate from up north who came down to visit me. Only I can't go out and do anything, because I can't walk without hurting my dick. So their off going shooting hoops and going to the beach while I sit here, trying not to think of all the things that i'll probably never have again. I'd love to do many things besides sex right now, to at least take my mind off it. including getting a job, but i can't, because all the things i do hurt me.
>I haven't seen my girlfriend in 7 months. I dread thinking how fucked up things are going to be when she and I finally spend some time together. I've been avoiding talking to her on the phone, I love talking to her, but just hearing her voice gives me an erection, and it hurts.
>I can't do ANYTHING.

Answers:

Back to Old (edited) Forum Index
Atypical Fracture Index