Please take the ZIP and help publicise this information
Penis Fracture, Nerve Trauma
Please leave a detailed account of the causes and symptoms of your problem,
otherwise you help no-one and no-one here can help you.

Atypical Fracture Index
Back to Old (edited) Forum Index

Re: Nerve Trauma

Written by m at 28 Nov 2006 19:46:21:

As an answer to: Nerve Trauma written by Toc at 09 Mar 2006 18:34:06:

hi Toc

i'm not sure if you will still be checking this spot, but after finding this explanation i immediately knew that your symptoms match mine pretty closely. I've had this kind of problem for around 6 months now (two urologists have been unable to find what's wrong) - I also live in the UK and have experienced the lack of knowledge of this area evident in the NHS. If you're reading this, it would be much appreciated if you could inform me how you may have gone about the problem since you posted. Thanks

m

>Dear Robin,
>THANK YOU!
>
>Your website is the first place in the world where I see my probem is written. I have seen many doctors and they all seem to be confused. I REGRETABLY HAVE EXPERIRNCED THIS NERVE TRAUMA MENTIONED MORE THAN 3 YEARS AGO! It has ruined my sex life since. i was 20 when it happened. Now I'm 23 and I don't know what to do.
>
>It all started when... After an intense bout of masturbation, I ejaculated, but immediately after so much experienced i stop it gradually. Now i don't have anymore strong erection but I have lost all sexual sunsitivity. It is really awful because I can ejaculate but not feel anything sexual at all. I seldom get erections. My penis has started to curve to the left and doctors cannot say what is wrong. PLEASE, since you have mentioned on the website, do you know what i will do. I would be grateful to you forever if you can help me...
>
>Thanks for your time.
>
>Best regards,
>Toc

Answers:

Back to Old (edited) Forum Index
Atypical Fracture Index