Re: Extra Sensitive Head

Written by R J Knight at 09 Jul 2000 03:15:04:

As an answer to: Re: Extra Sensitive Head written by Lee at 09 Jul 2000 01:24:02:

>Hi I'm a 17 yr old male and I believe that I have got an extra sensitive head as well. I have always had it, since I can remember but never had it seen to or mentioned anything to my parent because I thought that it was normal. I can't really remember now but I think that I had some trouble with my foreskin being to tight when I was younger, and I never used to pull it back. I can remember not being able to pull it back when aroused due to it being to tight, but I stretched it a while back. I got fed up of not being able to pull it back (I started masturbating at an early age, about 10 yrs old) so I started pulling it back slightly every time I got aroused as it wasn't tight at all when I wasn't.
>I can't remember how long it took, but for a few years I've been able to pull it back with no trouble at all. The only problem I have left now is that I have got a really sensitive head, and until now have not heard about anything like phimosis. I realise now that this is probably what I had as a small child. I suppose that this is the problem we've got with it not being a known thing among parents. Anyway, I just wanted to have my say, and its nice to know that this does happen to other people.
>BTW my foreskin stays up when I pull it back when aroused, but not when I am not aroused. So what do you think I should do to desensitise my penis head? Just leave it uncovered? Sometimes I can masturbate without my foreskin but with plenty of lubricant and only when I am very aroused. I hope this will get better soon because I am in the middle of a quite serious relationship and sex is probable, so you can see why this is worrying me now. Does anyone know of a web site or somewhere I could get more information on this? And is there a medical name for this condition?
>Any reply will be very appreciated.
>Thank you for your time.
>Lee
Keeping the glans uncovered and exposed to the air for a while (a few days) should give it a chance to dry out a bit and become de-sensitized in the process. Inasmuch as the foreskin won't stay up when you're relaxed, you'll probably have to use adhesive tape to keep it up, keeping the glans uncovered at all times. Some men contrive to fold the foreskin inward on itself so most of the glans remains exposed, and this might work, particularly with the aid of the tape. After a fairly short period of exposure I would expect the glans to lose any hypersensitivity. Good luck! RJK.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo