Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: please help

Written by Robin at 09 Mar 2006 18:47:54:

As an answer to: Re: please help written by Dimitar N.S. at 03 Mar 2006 09:16:20:

>Hi Robin,
>The progress is too slow if there is any at all,and maybe the operation is the best solution,but it will wait a little because I am really very busy recently.Just one question about it- does it hurt during the operation? and after it?

Hi Dimitar

This is one of the eternal rumours and questions: does the operation hurt? - in primitive times, and probably even up until recent times, chopping around at any part of your body without anaesthetic is sure to hurt ... I wonder why the rumour/fear still exists in modern times? ... partly because of the anti circ sites with their horror stories ... and I think partly because of what old Freud said about castration complexes ... anyway, with modern anaesthetic, you wont feel a thing, ... however yes it will be a bit sore afterwards.

One thing I forgot to mention so far, was to check if anything problematic exists behind and beneath a pinhole phimosis, you need to insert a little probe like a q tip, and explore, this is explained and described on the site starting at the bottom of the page on www.male-initiation.net/diagnosis.html

well take it easy, get it fixed sometime soon and get in touch when you do.

cheers

Robin

> "My idea was to pinch the outer foreskin with both hands or both sets of index fingers and thumbs - opposite each other - and then pull outwards."- this is exactly what I do and the hole looks like an opening of a tube.The lower sheet of skin is really hidden under the upper one.
>Thanks again for the help.

Answers: