Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: update + details.. need help please

Written by Robin at 18 May 2006 19:41:31:

As an answer to: Re: update + details.. need help please written by Nero at 12 May 2006 05:46:02:

Hi Nero,

Now, this is getting confusing, is it an adhesion or is it frenulum-breve-ish as the posting you refer to indicates?? ... I suspect if you are still not sure, that I was correct in the first place and it is frenulum breve.

I can only hope you can get some pictures made and let me see it. But really now if you can identify with that other posting then I think it must be frenulum breve.

Shame that you live in the USA not only are doctors expensive, but there is considerable problems trying to stop them circumcising for any small reason they can find.

I want to know if you have a friendly family doctor. There is an incredibly simple "new" method of treating frenulum breve by tying it ... you could look at the pictures as well and compare - although naturally if you are under 18 you shouldnt go anywhere near pictures of penises and it is probably even illegal, so please dont go to https://www.male-initiation.net/frenulum/frenuloplasty/index.html

The above pages were donated to male-initiation.net by a guy called Harmen recently - you might have to work a bit to find your way round, we are in the process of reorganising them.

I will drop you an email next week about ARC. and as for the gmx email account and paypal - I am completely dense when it comes to technology AND money, so just give me a week till my friendly local web wizard returns from his holiday, and maybe then he will shed some light on the matter.

cheers

Robin

>3) ADHESION
>Ok i'm not sure if i'm using the right term here. The "adhesion" i was talking about when the foreskin is retracted but it doesnt go back to cover the glans all the way without a little force. Mind you, i CAN retract the foreskin all the way over the glans in the flaccid state. It's only returnign it back to normal is trouble. I'll show you a picture of what i mean, i think i can get pictures this weekend. Hope this clears someting up.
>2) Maybe i just pinched my inner foreskin too hard, i doubt it is too sensitive. It's nothing serious. Let's forget i said that.
>1) For the confusion: messages/302.htm sums up my problem in the first line of the 3rd to the last paragraph... "My own foreskin can roll "all" the way back, as seen from the top, when my
>penis is flaccid. But when erect, my foreskin will clear the glans, exposing
>all of it, but will bunch just below there, rather like a jumper sleve when
>you bunch it up your arm." Except i have not tried much while erect and the "jumper sleve"-effect happens while flaccid.
>-It sounds like this "problem" is supposed to happen from your shirt sleeve and lining analogy.
>I live in the U.S. by the way.
>As for the paypal, it was sent to your gmx email account and it said it was completed. Furthermore, how do i join? I couldnt fine specifics directions on how to join, sorry.
>Thanks again

Answers: