Please take the ZIP and help publicise this information
Penis Fracture, Nerve Trauma
Please leave a detailed account of the causes and symptoms of your problem,
otherwise you help no-one and no-one here can help you.

Atypical Fracture Index

Back to Old (edited) Forum Index

Re: Worried about Possible Penis Injury - UPDATE

Written by Robin at 23 Mar 2006 18:59:02:

As an answer to: Re: Worried about Possible Penis Injury - UPDATE written by LarryG at 21 Mar 2006 21:21:40:

Hi Larry,

you say I may well be right - thank you - very diplomatic - but the terrible truth on these matters, is that I may well be wrong.

I dont claim to know the answers, only the questions.

I suppose any trauma in any part of the body could cause a previous trauma to re-manifest.

I think it would help me and anyone else reading to know what prostatis is. - Really you probably know more about this than I do, so educate me please ...

wish you good luck with the antibiotics ...

cheers

Robin

>Well you might be right Robin, thought I suspect that every case is a little bit different. After a week of close to no symptoms, I now have what appears to be prostatis. I had that 3 years ago and the symptoms are very similar. The doctor believes that I had a chronic prostatis and that the trauma caused it to come out of dormancy. I don't know if that makes sense or not, but certainly the symptoms are almost identical to what I had before. It took a long while to get rid of it and antibiotics did not really work (in spite of that I am back on them in the hope that they will).
>Has anyone else with a history of prostatitis found that a penis injury causes it to recur ??
>Larry

Answers:

Back to Old (edited) Forum Index
Atypical Fracture Index