Please take the ZIP and help publicise this information
Penis Fracture, Nerve Trauma
Please leave a detailed account of the causes and symptoms of your problem,
otherwise you help no-one and no-one here can help you.

Atypical Fracture Index
Back to Old (edited) Forum Index

Re: crooked penis

Written by Robin at 05 Oct 2006 18:33:40:

As an answer to: crooked penis written by want to be straight at 19 Sep 2006 04:09:25:


The only cure I am aware of is an operation where they shorten one side to balance things out. I really do not know very much at all about this, - I suggest you go to an operating Urologist (a specialist) and inform yourself professionally


Back to Old (edited) Forum Index
Atypical Fracture Index