Please take the ZIP and help publicise this information
Penis Fracture, Nerve Trauma
Please leave a detailed account of the causes and symptoms of your problem,
otherwise you help no-one and no-one here can help you.

Atypical Fracture Index
Back to Old (edited) Forum Index

Re: Stevo's situation continued.

Written by Robin at 26 Oct 2006 18:46:41:

As an answer to: Re: Stevo's situation continued. written by Stevo at 26 Oct 2006 00:21:25:

Hi Stevo,

I feel your disappointment ... and my God here is the first doctor who Ive heard actually saying he cant do anything for this ... he's not saying its psychosomatic or peyronnies etc. he seems to appreciate the situation and simply not be able to help ... (much as I always suspected).

There must be a sort of rubber ring valve method .. I cant really imagine how, but someone clever with the right sized rubber ring to fit over the base of the penis, to let the blood flow in and stop it flowing back.

Also Im suprised he didnt want an MRI to try and locate the small injury - have you had an MRI yet?

Humm, I do appreciate you just keeping in touch and saying how its going ... (my answers may not be so quick, because Im taking a bit of a break from the theme at present).

I wish you all the best
Robin

>I saw my 7th Doctor. He's pretty much the high priest of all Urology. He gave me an injection that's intended to cause a raging erection so that he can evaluate. I saw a bit of dissapointment in his face when he saw that the needle didn't create one. he told me to stimulate myself and left the room, after I did that i got the fraction of an erection that I get these days.
>He came back and proceeded to basically try to comfort me by telling me that eventually EVERYONE has an old man's dick. I could have cried right there, I've been this way since i was 21.
>then while he was talking to me I lost my hard on. which i figured was natural, but he said that with the injection he gave me I should have had an erection for the next 10 hours. In fact he had another injection he was supposed to use to counter the first, but he never had to.
>He performed ultra sounds on me, and told me tha twhile I do have scar tissue, it's not my problem. The blood flow into my penis is good enough.
>The problem is that I'm leaking. my veins should trap the blood as it comes in, but it doesnt.
>and he said there's nothing he can do about it. He said that he can tell, by the fact that I do get a partial erection, that my leaking injuries will be to small to find. He can't find them and he can't fix them, and nothing can be done.
>He said that perhaps in 4 or 5 years with stem cells there will be a cure.
>I surely find no comfort in that. I've been so afraid that I was going to miss it. That this part of young life passion and love and even just lust would instead for me be spent in shame and pain.
>I've missed so much of it already, and it's now clear that I'm going to miss the rest.
>My father has me scheduled to try a myriad of alternative medicine things, things that sound ridiculous and fantastic. Magnets, and even lasers.
>It sounds ridiculous to me, but I'm desperate.

Answers:

Back to Old (edited) Forum Index
Atypical Fracture Index