Please take the ZIP and help publicise this information
Penis Fracture, Nerve Trauma
Please leave a detailed account of the causes and symptoms of your problem,
otherwise you help no-one and no-one here can help you.

Atypical Fracture Index
Back to Old (edited) Forum Index

Re: Penis Fracture

Written by Robin at 18 Nov 2006 15:46:09:

As an answer to: Penis Fracture written by J at 14 Nov 2006 13:47:31:

Hi J,

First thanks very much for the links - I will check them out.

You do sound like you had a minor penis fracture - you describe it fairly well, but one usual symptom is missing - usually the erection will curve a little - however your condition sounds like a minor fracture which has not healed -

now, what to do after two years? - surgery or abstinence are the suggestions for straight away - I dont know if either would work after two years ... ..

firstly you can be thankful that medicaments work in your case - as far as I understand these increase the blood flow, ... it seems clear you have a lack in blood flow, (venous leakage) maybe some sort of rubber band round the base of the erection would hinder the blood leaving the erection, and (I am really guessing but) maybe its possible to have some sort of "rubber band" introduced internally by surgery.

Really I have little idea ... what I do know is that this sort of case is what I want this forum to cater for and so please keep in touch - read other mens experiences and report your own as time goes on

thanks for the letter


I include my normal footnote


One optimistic thought is that at least we can contact each other these days with www. I often wonder how it was even 20 yrs. ago, my God to be left feeling totally alone with this problem, I did for the first 4 years - I think Id have gone crazy without www. Men with our problems must have been going crazy throughout the last centuries.

I cant do more alone except answer this forum, and e-mail, Ive been through hell for 12 years and am exhausted, I dont get any support back.

Isolated and individual we will be as lost as the men pre interet - the chance we have today is as a group – This forum and home page are becoming a collection of evidence on penis trauma/atypical fracture.

I feel what we need is a student Urologist to answer letters on the forum. Students have time to research, and a last year student doing a special research on this subject would be ideal - they are always looking for new subjects to write diploma work.

Im NOT online at home - I dont have the possibility to do internet research. Please leave links and comments on other www addresses which deal with these subjects - so that an index or network of relevant pages can be developed.

Id love someone to spend a couple of hours using their “worry” energy positively to google for medical universities (esp. Urology dept.) and collect 50 or even 10 e mail addresses, ... and then send out spam like invitations to help ...

Once I feel I am getting some support, it would motivate me to sort through the present forums entries and categorise them all on the home page.

NEW THOUGHT (hope?), on atypical penis fracture,

Maybe ist the World cup, and different players who cant play due to sprains and strains and then I remembered someone telling me how similar what I described was, to sportsmen with torn nerves or ligaments ...

I call it atypical penis fracture, because it seems to me this is as close as our injury is named anywhere, but its maybe more like a sprain or a torn ligament (how does a torn ligament feel?)

Its the idea that a Sports Doctor, a Doctor who specialises in Sports Injuries, is the specialist sort of doctor who would be able to understand many of our mysterious problems. I believe this means an Orthopedic doctor.

Next step: persuading a doctor that this is a sport injury, and that in this sense sex is sport : I notice how many of the questions are connected with men saying they overdid it, had a bigger than normal erection, and then a stoss a hit or a bend or a strange movement ...

Its pretty clear that Urologists dont understand these sort of problems. Its not only my experience. Enough of us (on this forum and home page) have been to Urologists. In my opinion, my next thought and the next step for someone asking at this forum is try a Sports Doctor.

for dorsal vein injury see messages/160.htm

for pelvic floor disorder see messages/159.htm

for ideas on abstinence see thread starting messages/36.htm

for ideas on “being a man” even with a broken penis see messages/146.htm and



>About two years ago I believed I suffered a minor penis fracture.
>During sex, my girlfriend was on top, I heard/felt a pop in my penis.
>I experienced no pain, no bruising (that I noticed), but I did experience a change in erections.
>Though not bad at first; Incidences of losing erections happened a few times.
>Well, a few months later her and I broke up. I entered into a new relationship with a woman who wanted to be a virgin until marriage. Instead of intercourse, we had oral sex. I noticed no problems, because , I suppose, one doesn't need a seriously rigid erection for oral sex.
>Her and I broke up. This is when I noticed my problem. I have experienced loss of erections and when I do get them, they're relatively weak, compared to the ones I had way back. This was quite a problem for me.
>I went to my doctor. He gave me cialis and I got my rigid erections back. I'm happy that it works, but I don't want to rely on medication. I want to fix this. I'm only twenty years old.
>Is surgery even an option for me now? Or is it too late?
>Will I have to rely on pills for the rest of my life?
>Here are a few websites that I have found. I don't know if it's old news or not.


Back to Old (edited) Forum Index
Atypical Fracture Index