Re: Phismosis? Or something else?

Written by RS at 29 Feb 2000 22:22:41:

As an answer to: Phismosis? Or something else? written by Sarah at 22 Feb 2000 13:08:02:

Hi Sarah
A lot of what you describe reminds me of frenulum breve .... getting the condom is usually a problem ... once its on then the foreskin is held in place .... excess pain during penetration is relevant with some degrees

check out the links to frenulum on
www.male-initiation.net
.... .... stretching frenulum in the shower doesnt work (well it may be an interesting experiment) it requires a simple incision not circumcision

hope that helps
Robin

>Text: My lover was 18 and a virgin when we started having sex.
>
>The first time we had sex we used a condom and sex painful for him, and he found achieving orgasm difficult.
>Since his penis is quite large, we assumed the condom was too tight, and purchased some larger ones.
>
>This helped alieviate the problem, but did not completely remove it.
>
>Recently, after I recieved my all clear on STD testing, we started having sex without condoms, expecting that all pain and difficulty with achieving orgasm would cease.
>
>Unfortuneately, this was not the case.
>
>He experiences pain on entry, strong enough to make him wince and hiss, but not
>enough to make him want to stop. Once he has entered fully, there is not more pain, but orgasm is often delayed and sometimes simply does not happen. This is
>frustrating and distressing for us both.
>
>I remarked casually that I felt perhaps his foreskin was too tight (although he has never had any discomfort when masturbating), and he said he tended to agree.
>I mentioned that gentle stretching in the shower could sometimes help with the
>problem, and he said he would try.
>
>I am still concerned, however, as he has mentioned that his mother once told him
>that he had some penile problem as an infant (but did not specify what the problem had been).
>
>I have also noticed that the seam or raphe that runs the length of his shaft is broken and distorted from the top of the scrotum to about 2 or 3 inches up his shaft.
>
>I am curious as to the nature of his problem, for until we know what precicely it is, we cannot really find a solution.
>
>Hoping someone will have some ideas that can help us.
>
>Sarah
>------------------------------------------------------

www.male-initiation.net > .... .... stretching frenulum in the shower doesnt work (well it may be an interesting experiment) it requires a simple incision not circumcision >hope that helps >Robin > >>Text: My lover was 18 and a virgin when we started having sex. >> >>The first time we had sex we used a condom and sex painful for him, and he found achieving orgasm difficult. >>Since his penis is quite large, we assumed the condom was too tight, and purchased some larger ones. >> >>This helped alieviate the problem, but did not completely remove it. >> >>Recently, after I recieved my all clear on STD testing, we started having sex without condoms, expecting that all pain and difficulty with achieving orgasm would cease. >> >>Unfortuneately, this was not the case. >> >>He experiences pain on entry, strong enough to make him wince and hiss, but not >>enough to make him want to stop. Once he has entered fully, there is not more pain, but orgasm is often delayed and sometimes simply does not happen. This is >>frustrating and distressing for us both. >> >>I remarked casually that I felt perhaps his foreskin was too tight (although he has never had any discomfort when masturbating), and he said he tended to agree. >>I mentioned that gentle stretching in the shower could sometimes help with the >>problem, and he said he would try. >> >>I am still concerned, however, as he has mentioned that his mother once told him >>that he had some penile problem as an infant (but did not specify what the problem had been). >> >>I have also noticed that the seam or raphe that runs the length of his shaft is broken and distorted from the top of the scrotum to about 2 or 3 inches up his shaft. >> >>I am curious as to the nature of his problem, for until we know what precicely it is, we cannot really find a solution. >> >>Hoping someone will have some ideas that can help us. >> >>Sarah >>------------------------------------------------------ ">

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo