Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: update + details.. need help please

Written by Robin at 04 May 2006 19:43:15:

As an answer to: Re: update + details.. need help please written by Nero at 29 Apr 2006 06:51:47:

Hi Nero,

The more I hear about your general complaints the more I think you might have a form of frenulum breve, ... did you send pictures? if so then I will get them with my email and answer next week -

One other point now that we have made some progress with inserting a q-tip, to check for frenulum breve you could rotate the q tip round your glans (underneath the foreskin) you should be able to do this quite freely unless there is a frenulum problem where on the underside of the glans the q-tip snags or catches on the ridge of the frenulum .... does it catch on the frenulum? ... see male-initiation.net/diagnosis.html bottom of the page "the probe check" for more details.

Paraphimosis is the correct word. It is not only the rubbing which retracts the foreskin, the foreskin will automatically retract as you become more erect.

>And now i have 2 questions..
1) Would stretching expand the phimotic ring so it will not become stuck behind the glans?

Yes (or in most cases yes)- stretching will make the ring more elastic

>2) Is there any possible way to ensure that the foreskin stays covering the glans as i rub against her (i.e. same as rubbing against bedclothes)?

yes there is - (the correct word is infibulation) - but its not going to be comfortable or very helpful - the old romans and Greeks used to practice infibulation when they didnt want sex. .. I suppose you could use numerous different clips/glue/stapler (do NOT take me seriously) - sorry Nero but this isnt the question or answer you are looking for.

There are no videos on stretching, but I believe many of the anti-circumcision sites do have extra information on stretching. (tell us if you find anything good)

>Another question/problem with stretching..
>My foreskin only can be pulled about 1/2 - 1 inch in front of the glans and if i put any type of pinch pressure it kinda hurts.

re: frenulum breve - can you pull it forward more on top or underneath?

>I manage to get one Q tip in but i have to roll my way in with the other one while pinching the skin a little. then when i stretch it, i only feel a stretch right at the point where i'm stretching, is that the ridge i'm supposed to be working at? I would think the tight part, that i want to stretch is somewhere half way down the glans (while flaccid).

The bit you want to stretch is actually not half way back along the glans - it is right up front ... it slants and slopes so that on top it is right at the front of the foreskin, on the sides about 1 cm. in and underneath maybe 4 cms. back where it joins with the frenulum. This is not a very good description, you will need "Drawing 5" on male-initiation.net/phimosis_research.html to clarify this.

It is essential that we diagnose your frenulum - trying to stretch against an unstretchable frenulum will be more difficult and probably result in frustration - so please do everything to diagnose this. OK

cheers
Robin

Answers: