Please take the ZIP and help publicise this information
Penis Fracture, Nerve Trauma
Please leave a detailed account of the causes and symptoms of your problem,
otherwise you help no-one and no-one here can help you.

Atypical Fracture Index
Back to Old (edited) Forum Index

Re: Hurt it, now worse

Written by Robin at 25 May 2006 20:02:17:

As an answer to: Re: Hurt it, now worse written by Stevo at 25 May 2006 17:37:49:

Hi Stevo,

When I masturbate it often doesnt hurt any more or less than otherwise, its hard to generalise, occasionally it was so much pain I cried and simply stop. often there is a painful time after about the first two minutes and if I go through that then the pain goes away. But we have to remember I am in the unenvious position of masturbating without an erection.

My unprofessional opinion again is that you had a very nice sexy dream and in this half asleep waking time your erection was just begging for you to play with it - I dont imagine it was priapism - I imagine your subconscious is still as randy as it ever was -

You will still have night time erections - I still have half erections - they are normal physical - a bit like breathing they just happen -

Im trying to think of a closing word for you, but cant really unless its that maybe I havent yet metnioned anaesthetic cream .... be back (God willing) next Thursday night (are you in the UK? Im in Germany Hamburg)

Take care good luck
Robin

>Shit! I woke up with a hard on this morning, and it wouldn't go away. I waited 5 min or so for it to go away, but it wasn't goin down at all. I got scared that it was priapsm, and i figured if it was i'd better find that out with a quickness.
>So I masturbated. It went down after that although rather slowly....kinda scary.
>I don't find myself in any more or less pain than usual, kinda wonder what the hell that was.
>I know that priapism can be a result of physical trauma, which i've surely had. Maybe i have like a partial priapism thing happening...don't know.

Answers:

Back to Old (edited) Forum Index

Main Site Index