Please take the ZIP and help publicise this information
Penis Fracture, Nerve Trauma
Please leave a detailed account of the causes and symptoms of your problem,
otherwise you help no-one and no-one here can help you.

Atypical Fracture Index
Back to Old (edited) Forum Index

Re: Stevo's situation continued.

Written by Ammar at 28 Jun 2006 02:51:16:

As an answer to: Re: Stevo's situation continued. written by stevo at 27 Jun 2006 23:57:20:

I am amazed you would ask such a thing because I did the same thing. for 1.5 years I was bed ridden ( This is the truth ) I only walked when I needed to use the bathroom, get some food, stretch to prevent bed soars. I did not leave my front door during that time either. I sat in a position on my bed that minimized any movement at all to help the healing.

All in all If it worked I wouldnt be here posting this. AND YES I AGREE that when I sleep it prevents healing because I dont masturbate I beleive that alot of pressure builds up and I end up having wet dreams which interfered with my healing.

Taking a shower is another one. It also prevented healing because of the movement. SO I began sponge baths and creative other techniques.

The penis is so sensative that healing is almost an impossibility for an old wound. I do not want to be like this forever. I am a good looking man and I have a great personality and I have so much to offer yet I REALLY dont because of this ailment.

I am always guarded to make sure nothing bumps my penis but you know what I always wonder? ( WHY DO I STILL HAVE HOPE ITS GOING TO HEAL? ) Almost 10 years should be a clear hint that This is permanent.

I will settle for complete impotence if the healing would happen. Its no longer about having sex now. Its mostly about waking up just 1 DAY without thinking about this. Psycologically this is killing me.

If I even touch my penis ( lightly touch it ) It shrivles up to my body (Literally)

Answers:

Back to Old (edited) Forum Index
Atypical Fracture Index