Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: update + details.. need help please

Written by Nero at 25 Apr 2006 04:57:03:

As an answer to: Re: update + details.. need help please written by Robin at 13 Apr 2006 20:50:49:

Hello again,
Sorry for not responding - i found a temporary fix to my phimosis which i thought got worked out but didnt. Basically, after the foreskin gets stuck behind the glans, i pull it forward with caution. But since it does not completely come back over the glans - give the foreskin a series of gentle tugs to cover it again and i'm as good as new.

As for reducing hypersensitivity - any suggestions to help numb it for the long run?

Stretching - I dont understand how i can pull the foreskin outward with one hand and then insert 2 fingers with the other. It seems i need 2 hands just to pull it forward AND keep the opening open enough to insert fingers. With just one hand, the best I can do is pinch and pull.

The frenulum: I fear that I might but i still cannot get a clear view without fully able to get the foreskin to move freely behind the glans voluntarily. Would you, by any chance, willing to look at a picture that i might be able to take when my foreskin is retracted to as far as i can pull it? It would help a lot but not neccessary.
-How complicated does it get if i do have it? is there a cure? Will stretching help it?

Donations: I am only 16 so i do not have much money but i hope the amount i can offer will help.
thanks,
nero

Answers: