Please take the ZIP and help publicise this information
Penis Fracture, Nerve Trauma
Please leave a detailed account of the causes and symptoms of your problem,
otherwise you help no-one and no-one here can help you.

Atypical Fracture Index
Back to Old (edited) Forum Index

Re: Hurt it, now worse

Written by Stevo at 23 May 2006 15:56:55:

As an answer to: Re: Hurt it, now worse written by Stevo at 23 May 2006 05:52:29:

To better describe my symptoms:

the pain is on the left side, just short of the head. It does not extend into the testicles and leg as yours does. I've been a student, but i'll be moving back home in about a week. My parents are going to help me with some money to see another Urologist there. The truth is, that I've never managed to let it rest for more than a week at a time. It's terrible, i'm like a guy smoking a cigarette and crying about his lung cancer.

My problem, while it is an all consuming problem, is perhaps hopefully not identical to yours (it doesn't spread as far) I've read mention of surgical repair, though not as a great option. Jesus, maybe i should get an implant, where they actually remove the corpus caversonum and replace it with hydrolics. It is... a terrible thought for me as a 22 year old to take a young girl to bed and explain that to her.

But my current situation of always being in pain, and having my daily life fucked up, is worse. I'm really scared, when i think of any point in my life I can't help but think of it as PRE change. I find myself wishing i could lose an arm or a leg or 20 years off the end of my life instead of having this problem. Or dwelling on, if only this hadn't happened. I guess i just have to summon more discipline, and then hope that that discipline has a chance to help me.

When i get an erection with a girl now (aside from my constant pain) it's not very solid, and i have to flex my PC muscle to bolster it. which has lead to extreme premature ejaculation. It's humiliating.

maybe it's true that women don't care THAT much about that (i doubt it) and that other things are more important to them. But i'm a man, and the way to make my woman happy that makes me happiest is through sex (of course i do the rest....but man....)

I...I have this feeling, this feeling where i can't believe that there's no way out or no answer, maybe that's a good thing, or maybe it's really dangerous.

Answers:

Back to Old (edited) Forum Index
Atypical Fracture Index