Please take the ZIP and help publicise this information
Penis Fracture, Nerve Trauma
Please leave a detailed account of the causes and symptoms of your problem,
otherwise you help no-one and no-one here can help you.

Atypical Fracture Index
Back to Old (edited) Forum Index

Re: Stevo's situation continued.

Written by Ammar at 27 Jun 2006 01:26:16:

As an answer to: Re: Stevo's situation continued. written by Stevo at 26 Jun 2006 22:23:20:

>I'm so distraught.
>I've got my best friend here in town and my roommate from up north who came down to visit me. Only I can't go out and do anything, because I can't walk without hurting my dick. So their off going shooting hoops and going to the beach while I sit here, trying not to think of all the things that i'll probably never have again. I'd love to do many things besides sex right now, to at least take my mind off it. including getting a job, but i can't, because all the things i do hurt me.
>I haven't seen my girlfriend in 7 months. I dread thinking how fucked up things are going to be when she and I finally spend some time together. I've been avoiding talking to her on the phone, I love talking to her, but just hearing her voice gives me an erection, and it hurts.
>I can't do ANYTHING.

Hi Steve,
I read a little about your problem and I know exactly how you feel. I have been dealing with almost the same feelings for 10 years and going. I never thought I would talk to someone that remotely is dealing with the hell I am delaing with. What tends to help me a "little" maybe 1% relief is just not looking at it. I know it sounds strange but go a few weeks without looking at your penis. It will take your mind off of it and might catch some healing in the meantime.

Of course I have not healed. I have not had sex in 10 years and im 31 and thats pretty sick. Many people in my situation would commit suicide which I did almost 5 years ago and to my dismay the rope broke and only wounded my neck (do not take this course of action)

When I watch discovery health and they show a man that was bit by a shark and a huge piece of flesh was torn out of his leg then they show how in less then 2 months hes complatly healed. Then I go " Wow and in 10 years by body hasnt healed at all? is life fair?

I really hope you heal. I mean this. .. I think its unfair that we are dealing with such a problem but if one person can heal and overcome this ...it would be better than nothing.

have a nice day
Ammar

Answers:

Back to Old (edited) Forum Index
Atypical Fracture Index